Monday, December 19, 2011

the inconsistency of blog postings

I'm sorry about the inconsistency of my blog postings over the last month. I'm trying to get back on track but I probably overdid it tonight. If anyone has any questions or comments, please comment on this post. I love to hear from friends. Thanks for reading my ramblings.

[The following is only meant for my family to read]
For some reason when I read over my sentence that mentioned "the inconsistency of blog postings" I kept thinking about the consistency of squirrel droppings. What else do trees have to talk about?

Also, classic movie I watched last night: That Thing You Do.

2 comments:

  1. Oh!!! what a great movie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, these posts were so amazing. I get so happy when I see you've updated.

    I just watched That Thing You Do with the girls here, and I said 'I am Sparticus' along with him every single time. And I danced around the room during the really fast version of the song. I hope you did the same.

    ReplyDelete