Monday, October 24, 2011

she was die

So I am teaching about Halloween this week and one of my activities is to have the good students in the class write a scary story. This is my favorite one from this morning. (possibly more to come)

Once upon a time, a girl wanted a red Google phone and brought it home. Someone called her up at midnight when she turned off the phone already. But the phone was still ringing and then she answered. The man said "I'm on the first floor." The girl broke the phone, then the sound came out from the broken phone. "I'm out of the door!" The girl hide herself in the quilt. Finally, a sound said, "I am JUST BEHIND YOU!" Tomorrow, the girl were observed that she was die.

As the group wrote this terrifying thriller, one girl was so afraid that she wouldn't take her hands off of her ears the entire time.

No comments:

Post a Comment