Sunday, September 4, 2011

The hospital

This morning we had to go to the hospital to get tested for various ailments. It was a pretty cool experience, the hospital simultaneously tested around 50 people. We jumped from room to room getting EKGs, ultra-sounds, chest x-rays, etc. There were no lines and no privacy while in the rooms but this allowed them to get us in and out in a hurry. It did worry me a little, however, that the urine tests were done on your own in the main bathroom and then you simply placed your cup on a tray with thirty other uncovered cups. The only time I had a problem during the entire experience was when I was laying on the ultra-sound table with my shirt pulled up to my neck. The nurse said to me several times during the procedure "big breast," each time more urgently. Finally I realized that she meant to say "big breath" and I quickly obliged.

No comments:

Post a Comment